Tell me the same

The times you waited for me just because i told you to trust me. At times i hurts you with my mistakes, but you never once blamed me. And you give me strength, smiling "It's okay, It's okay". Whenever i made you upset by saying i'm busy, you could have blamed me. But you believed in me and saying, "Don't worry, Don't worry". I selfishly hope that, your heart will be the same forever. I'll try my best everyday for you. All the memories we made. The times we cried and laughed, I'll remember them even at the moment i DIEHave i told you before? I love you! There is no others way to say it. I love you, I love you. Other than those common words. I say it again, "I love you!Please never forget it.
I LOVE YOU!


Terima kasih luangkan masa anda dengan membaca blog kesayangan saya

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan